April 26 marked one year since Derrick Rose last played a game for the Chicago Bulls. Here’s a list of things that have happened since then:
10. The Mayan apocalypse came and went.
9. The Cubs lost 100+ games.
8. Dennis Rodman became an American Ambassador to North Korea.
7. Hawk Harrelson claimed the number of items in this list is overrated.
6. The Chicago Bears have blown two first round draft picks.
5. The Chicago Matadors have lost a combined 232 lbs and 10 jobs.
4. Lance Armstrong lost the Tour De France a record seven times.
3. More Popes have played basketball than Derrick Rose.
2. Ricky Rubio, Iman Shumpert, and Adrian Peterson all came back from ACL injuries.
1. Jay Cutler has been blamed for everything.