Jets head coach Rex Ryan and his brother Rob, defensive coordinator for the Dallas Cowboys, got together Monday afternoon for their annual “cow lunch,” where the duo consumes an entire cow and shares stories about football.
Rex and Rob Ryan split an entire cow for lunch
IN THE NEWS
- Verlander presents Jeter with Kate Upton before his last game at Comerica
- Cubs call up entire Jackie Robinson West Little League team
- Cubs and Sox team planes pass each other, going in exactly opposite directions
- Richie Incognito cleared to resume full-contact bullying
- Snyder tells Washington Post it can call team ‘Big Reds’ if that’s better